All sessions must be paid for prior to service. Sessions can be paid for online, by phone, or in person at the studio. We accept all major credit cards, cash, or check.
All sessions must be completed within 365 days from date of purchase. Sessions not used within 365 days from the date of purchase will expire, including Month to Month sessions. Month to Month sessions activate upon the first visit, and sessions expire 30 days from the first visit. Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable and no extensions or roll over of sessions, no exceptions. Seasonal specials and promotions will have their own unique expiration date.
CANCELATIONS AND NO-SHOWS
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. A 24-hour notice is required for the cancellation of any scheduled sessions. You must give at least 24- hours notice before your booked session in order to avoid paying for your missed session. A late cancellation or no-show will result in losing that session. Additionally, you must give at least a 24-hour notice before making changes to the time and/or date of a session to avoid being charged for the initial scheduling of a session. If sessions are purchased individually, the single price of that missed session will be added to the payment of the next session. If you are on a waitlist for a class, and are unable to attend the class, it is your responsibility to remove yourself from the waitlist to avoid being charged for the class.
All private sessions must be booked at least 24 hours in advance and are by appointment only. For classes, since class sizes are small, signing up in advance is recommended to reserve your spot.
BEFORE ATTENDING GROUP SESSIONS
For all equipment classes, a private session is required before attending a group class, so the instructor can teach you how to safely use the equipment and ensure your form is correct. This will also help you to feel more confident before attending a group session. For all Pilates mat and Barre classes, we recommend a private session before attending class sessions, but this is not required. This is for your benefit to learn the basics and receive personal attention to help you get the most out of your future workouts.
- Please do not chew gum during your session.
- All drinks must have a lid.
- Please turn your cell phone off or place it on silent and it must be stored away; if you are expecting a call, please let your instructor know ahead of time.
- For all sessions, if you arrive early, please wait in the designated waiting area until it is time for your instructor to begin your session.
- For all sessions, if you need to leave early, please inform your instructor before the session begins.
- Please be respectful of those around you. Those engaged in disruptive conduct will be asked to leave.